Full-stack Software Engineer
As a Java / HTML5 Full-stack Software Engineer, you are part of a young and dynamic team designing, developing and maintaining our own Mirrhia product and customer projects.
Surrounded by an experienced team of fellow R&D engineers, you develop a deep knowledge of our technological stack and become a key contributor to our development.
You will share with us an audacious mix of innovative technologies, a long and broad business expertise and a creative vision of the pharmaceutical and biotech activity, clearly making this a thrilling challenge to face as a team!
Required Skills & Experience
– Civil Engineer, Industrial Engineer or Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent
– 0-3 years hands-on software development experience
– Very good knowledge of Java, SQL and HTML5
– Knowledge of Spring, AngularJS, IntelliJ, SQL Server or MariaDB is an asset
– Fluent in French and English
– Effective problem-solving skills
– Flexibility and adaptability
– Team player
– Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, excellent technical sense
– A permanent full-time contract in a dynamic and growing company
– An attractive salary package with numerous extra-legal benefits
– Concrete possibility to grow yourself (Project Management,…)
– A continuous training within multi-disciplinary teams
– A pleasant working environment and a very good working atmosphere